A project-based internship or training is an unpaid or paid learning process which offers great benefits to both the student and the host.
Project Based Learning is a teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to an authentic, engaging, and complex question, problem, or challenge.
Project-based learning is an instructional approach designed to give students the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills through engaging projects set around challenges and problems they may face in the real world.
Benefits of Project Training:
- Focuses the student on a big open-ended question, challenge, or problem to research and respond to and/or solve.
- Brings what students should academically know, understand, and be able to do into the equation.
- Uses 21st-century skills such as critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity, among others.
- Builds student choice into the process, Is inquiry-based.
- Provides opportunities for feedback and revision of the plan and the project.
- Requires students to present their problems, research process, methods, and results.
Technologies We Covered
Explore all of our courses and pick your suitable ones to enroll and start learning with us! We ensure that you will never regret it!